Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

There's really nothing particularly wacky about today, but it sounds like it's a lot more fun if we refer to it as WACKY Wednesday, don't you think? All sorts of wacky things could happen at any moment! So far it's been status quo, but alas, there are still almost 4 hours left for potential wackiness.

The three-eyed stomach monster has been safely delivered to her new home. It was insta-love for both the monster and the proud new monster momma.




















Tonight at the studio (a.k.a. my dining room) I'll be crafting up some more goodies from THE PILE. Yesterday was jewelry/Monk night. While watching re-runs with the kid I whipped up some new charm necklaces and a nifty hematite donut necklace. I'll snap some photos later taters.


This morning, my kitty, Mr. Wobbles was staging a sit-in because he was unhappy with the state of his food bowl. Apparently only peasants eat the crap they knock on the floor or what's at the bottom of the bowl. There was much meowing and complaining followed by pouting.




















Anita Cupcake brought cookies to the office today. I was pretty excited about that. I think I'm going to go fetch one now to wash down my soup.

XOXO

No comments: