Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's Tuesday - YAY!

It's Tuesday and I'm doing a little lunch time blogging. Don't mind the crumbs and crunching noises.

Last night proved to be a busy one - had my monthly meeting with the ShowMe Etsy ladies www.showmeetsy.org and got some business stuff done. I tell ya, these are some talented women! I'm so excited about our upcoming show!

After the meeting Bobbi and I hit Jack-in-the-Box for 2/.99 tacos. We were suffering from a faux meat and grease deficiency. We probably would have died without them. Thank God we were able to scrounge up enough change in the black hole that is my purse.

Upon returning to my casa I downed some Pepto to offset the taco grease and surveyed my giant pile of incomplete projects, which made me wonder...can I sew and sleep at the same time?

Apparently I can type and sleep at the same time, I did it last night on my laptop. This morning I remembered that I had completed my survey for the upcycling booth while simultaneously nodding on my laptop.

snooze
type, type, type
snooze
type, type, type
snooze

This initially made me a little nervous, but luckily I got a copy of the application in my email this morning and other than one typo it was surprisingly coherent for a sleeping girl.

I'm telling you, I don't know how, but I will parlay my sleep disorder in to something positive if it kills me. Falling asleep in seconds is a skill, right? Perhaps I should join a circus.

Ladies and gents, I present *doot-doo-doo* SLEEPING GIRL!!!!!!!

And then I could demonstrate my amazing powers of spontaneous nap!

Welp, time to get back to my office girl duties. Toodle-loo!

No comments: