Monday, April 6, 2009

Brand Spankin' New Blog

This is my shiny new blog. Thanks for stopping by!

What's new at the studio...

Lots of projects in queue:

Aprons
Monster pin cushions
Antique key charm necklaces
Cool t-shirts
blind mice cat toys
pin cushions galore

Today I wrapped up a custom apron order for Mike of Mother B's, maker of killer cheesecakes. I sewed up a 3-eyed pin cushion monster for my pal, Bobbi of Down Zipper (www.downzipper.etsy.com) and made a custom tote for her sporting her logo. If I wasn't so dang tired I go snap a photo, but since I'm in bed - it's not happening. xoxo I also made some cool totes with Buddha heads on the front and some custom ordered snarky t-shirts for my co-worker pals. I can't wait until tomorrow when everybody sees their new stuff! Yay!!!

Tomorrow I play the role of office girl all day, then in the evening I have a meeting with my crafty chics to pick booth spaces for our next show, Artropy. www.showmeetsy.org

It's going to be a busy day tomorrow, so I better get some shut eye. The dog and the bad cat already have a head start, I think I hear snoring.

No comments: