Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm a Bizzy Beaver

No rest for the wicked. I've been slammed the last couple weeks with all sorts of activity. I worked at Art & Air for Wash U and then covered it for Girls Guide. We had our relaunch party last week at the Royale, which was completely fantastic. I had such a good time! I met some really nice people and got to spend more time with the girls who I love, love, love - they're so much fun. The kid got out of school, so she's constantly on the go. Last night I had my date with Dave for the Girls Guide to the Galaxy version of the dating game. More on that later via Lauren Berger's column on sex and relationships. www.girlsguidetothegalaxy.com. I'm sworn to secrecy regarding the details for now, but she should have something up in about a week. This weekend I'm doing a booth at the Farmer's Market. When I can, I'm squeezing in making new stuff for the Etsy shop and my upcoming shows - not to mention filling out applications to get in to more shows. I feel like the Energizer bunny these days! I love every busy minute of it. I did get a ticket last week because in all my business I forgot to renew my tags. Ooops. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a little down time this evening with friends - if I can stay awake. Foolishly, at about 8:30 last night I had a latte at Starbucks. I barely slept and now I'm exhausted. Gak. Actually, maybe I'll try to squeeze in a couple more minutes of zzz's beore I get ready for work. Later taters.

No comments: